Saturday 8 August 2015

It's My Third

You know, when we're increasing in age we must force ourselves to increase our thoughts and maturity too. Why by force? Because it doesn't come naturally. We must create, build, fail, hurt and learn to gain it.

The moment I read my old posts in my old blog, I was like,

"Is it really me who wrote it?"

Haha. It's kind of embarassing to read our past years posts. I'm certain that some of you would feel the same.

But still, I'm being grateful; at least it indicates some improvement in myself... maybe?

So here, my new blog. Godwilling there won't be forth or fifth.

Tiada yang istimewa
Cuma cakaran dan contengan biasa
Cuma suka suka
Cuma duka duka
Boleh jadi cerita kita sama
Cuma mahu membawa otak semua
Untuk lebih meneroka ke celah lipatannya
Wahha

May God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment